Meteor Management Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In accordance with the core principles of GDPR, we will ensure that all personal data:
- Be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Be obtained for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Shall not be held for any longer than necessary
- Shall be processed in an appropriate manner to maintain security
This policy applies to all current and former clients, suppliers and business contacts. Meteor Management Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
We hold personal data to carry out effective processes. We may collect the following information:
- Names of individuals
- Contact information including email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses
- Date of birth
Collecting your data
Everyone who works for or with Meteor Management Limited has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately.
Each team that handles personal data must ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this policy and other data protection policies.
We obtain this information for specified purposes, for Internal record keeping, and to effectively manage the services we provide.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, and ensure data is securely disposed of when no longer needed.
Access to your own personal information
You have the following rights in relation to the data we hold on you:
- The right to be informed of any personal data we hold
- The right to access the data we hold on you
- The right to rectify any incorrect data we hold on you
- The right to erase data
- The right to restrict processing of the data
- The right to transfer the data we hold
- The right to object to the inclusion of any information
- The right to regulate any automated decision making and profiling
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact email@example.com